Associate, Senior Project Manager
BA, Arch. Tech., LEED® AP BD+C, WELL AP
After working in the non-profit and construction industries for a number of years, Tina joined Green Reason looking to align herself with an organization that shares her core values. Her commitment to sustainability and holistic view of the world is reinforced by her role here at Green Reason. Her understanding of sustainable strategies, construction methods and procedures, combined with her detail-oriented work style and tenacity makes her an invaluable member of our team.
Tina oversees all of our LEED® projects, coordinates contractor education programs and develops specifications for all sustainable projects. Her experience with various rating systems such as BOMA BESt, Green Globes, and the Toronto Green Standard is instrumental in developing alternative strategies to meet schedule and budget requirements, and in interpreting LEED® requirements. She was also instrumental in developing our Tenant Engagement program to assist landlords and building owners in facilitating tenant education and involvement in greening their buildings and improving operations.
When not working Tina enjoys traveling and taking in new experiences the world has to offer.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts, Carleton University, 2001
- Certificate in Sustainable Design and Construction, Fleming College, 2006
- Architectural Technician Diploma, George Brown College, 2008
- LEED® Accredited Professional Building Design + Construction
- WELL Accredited Professional
- CaGBC (Canada Green Building Council)
- United States Green Building Council
- Passive House Canada